Thursday, March 22, 2007

Daddy's Boys

I am a dental hygienist, and I work two half days a week, not alot I know. God has really blessed me with a nice atmosphere to work as well as two wonderful people to work with. However, I often have a hard time, honestly because I really miss my boys. I tend to feel a little guilty being away from them. It is in my nature to want to complain, when really I have nothing to complain about. I was just looking through my pictures and came across this one of Jared and our boys. They really love their Daddy. Fortunately, when I walk out the door in the morning, headed off to fight the battle of gum disease and cavities, I am leaving my boys with their Daddy, who they both adore. When I look at this picture it makes me want to kick myself for complaining that I have to work. I know that the time Jared gets to spend with his little buddies is truly "priceless." When I go to work, it is time for Noah, Nate, and Daddy to have their own special time together and I need to rejoice for this blessing and think twice before I complain. I have a new perspective and I thank God for opening my eyes.

No comments: