Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Faith

Here is an update on the boys. They are both on the road to recovery. Noah is feeling better, still lying on the couch, but in better spirits. Nate's coughing is not so bad this morning. It's so hard seeing my little guys sick. It's a beautiful day out this morning, the sky is blue and the sun is shining, I hope we can get the boys out today for some fresh air. I thank God for taking care of my boys. I know we will have to deal with many more colds and flu in the future, maybe even broken bones (especially with my two, who seem to have "no fear"). I have learned through this experience that I have to remember not only to pray for healing, but also that the Lord would comfort them in their time of pain or illness. I know it made Noah feel better knowing that his Mommy and Daddy were praying for him. At his young age, I feel that sometimes his faith in God is stronger than mine at times. His trust in God's power is real. My heart is moved when I see Noah close his eyes tight and talk to God, asking Him to help he and his brother feel better. It's as if when he was praying, he had no doubts, he knew God was listening and would take care of them. It's amazing what an important lesson I can learn from a 3 1/2 year old. I was reminded by my son that God is faithful to those who love Him. I am so greatful that God trusted me to be Noah and Nathan's Mommy.

No comments: