Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Attention Blog readers

I hope everyone has been enjoying my blog. I love sharing our daily lives with our family and close friends. I hope to continue to post pictures and other things pertaining to what the boys have been up to. However, I have decided to secure my blog, which means my blog will not be open to just anyone like it is right now. I will feel more comfortable posting pictures of my children, along with my thoughts knowing that only family and close friends will be viewing what is so precious to me. I will secure my blog within the next week or two. All it means for you who would like to continue to read my blog is to first to let me know by either email or phone, then I will set it up so you have permission to view my blog. It only takes one easy extra step, not an inconvenience. I am hopeful that you understand why I have chosen to do this, and I hope you will continue to see what we are all up to. I do feel a connection with my family and friends while working on my blog, all of you are very special to us.

No comments: