Friday, June 1, 2007

Noah and a girl

How precious. My little boy......with a girl. Right now I am Noah's special girl, he tells me that all of the time, and as I was watching the two of them it made me sad to think someday I am going to have to share him. But I know as a mother it is my responsibility to raise my son into a strong, compassionate and caring man, and that some day he will be head of his household; a husband, and a father. I want him to know God, to love God, and to serve God with a joyful heart. May God's grace strengthen Jared and I to set that example for our sons. I know deep down that I will always be Noah's special girl, no matter who comes into his life. I feel so blessed that God chose me to be Noah's mommy.

Ok, so you want to know who's the girl in this pic with Noah. A sweet little princess named "Lydia". She is the daughter of close friends of ours. We had a lovely day with them; a picnic, and some fun in the sun. We enjoy their company very much. They even have another daughter for Nate!

1 comment:

Someone said...

This picture is amazingly adorable. And yet, somehow I struggle with some feelings of jealousy on behalf of my own little princess. Hmm. ;)