Thursday, July 12, 2007

HOME


We have just returned from a trip back "home". What a wonderful time we had. A whole week packed full of family, I couldn't of asked for more, except for maybe a few more days to hang out with the gang. I loved watching Noah and Nate with their cousins. The goodbyes never get any easier, I don't know why I expected them too. However, Jared and I really are very thankful for where God has the four of us right now, knowing we are in His hands. I'm learning patience and contentment, two things that haven't come very easy for me. God has taught me so much about who He has called me to be. I am a work in progress, I have so much growing to do. This is truly a learning experience, and although it can be difficult at times, I can honestly say that I have no regrets of the decision we made to move up here. We really miss our family, and going home reminds us of exactly why we miss them so much. I get a surge of memories that flood my mind while I'm there. I am thankful for where I am from, and that I can go back to that place, and not a whole lot has changed.
While working on this blog, I ran into a challenge. You see, I took over 1000 pictures while we were home, and I am having a little trouble picking out the ones I want to post on this site. (Yes it's 1000, I didn't type in an extra zero by accident) Plus I still need to get permission from other family members that are in the pics other than my kids before I can post them. Yes, photography is an obsession for me. Jared is praising God that we went digital!
Enjoy viewing some of the memories that we made. I will be posting more over the next several days to truly get a feel for the joy we experience being home.

No comments: