Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Devotion


While we were camping, I spent my daily devotional reading Philippians. It's a short book in the Bible, but rich with wisdom. I prayed for God's guidance that I would be able to glean pieces of wisdom that by God's grace I would be able to live out in my life. The following verses touched my heart and gave me a new perspective in certain areas of my life. I have a so much growing to do as a Christian. The more I learn, the more I come to realize I don't know. But I will rely on God, His wisdom and His love. The Word of God and His timing are nothing less than perfect.
"Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy-meditate on these things."
Philippians 4:8

No comments: